Rock up to school with pride and show off your imaginative personality with our Flamingo rucksack! The dreamy pink mixed with light blue background will make you stand out from the crowd. Our flamingo backpack for girls is super light weight and roomy. Through smooth zipper you will find large main compartment with built in laptop sleeve and smaller zipped pocket for loose essentials. At the front you will find one large zipped compartment, and on each side there are quick access side pockets. Each children’s school bag benefits from having padded back and shoulder straps for more comfort.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL STRUCTURE - Equipped with one large, main compartment, snug, padded laptop sleeve, two smaller zipped compartment and two side pockets, you have enough space to store your accessories in a neat and easy accessible way.
- LAPTOP COMPARTMENT - The laptop sleeve is positioned at the back of the rucksack. The snug inner pocket is well insulated and will keep in place 15" computers as well as tablets and iPads. At the top of the laptop sleeve you will find small, zipped compartment for any loose accessories including, chargers, headphones, money, phone, etc.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS AND BACK PANEL - The soft padded back and shoulder straps are comfortable yet snug in the right places. Ideal rucksack for kids and teenagers that poses heavy loads of text books, notepads, stationery and more. The light weight material and padded exterior is perfect for long distance travel. Adjust your shoulder straps and customise your backpack to fit you perfectly. Perfect back to school gift.
- DURABLE MATERIALS - Made out of durable, light weight nylon material, our waterproof teenage backpacks are the latest trend. The unique kids bags are desired for their high quality materials and well executed finish. The outside stitching as well as inside stitching is done to precision, ensuring that the product can carry heavy loads throughout the day.
- Size: Height 44cm X Length 29cm X Width 21cm
Fun Trini fact: Backpacks are often called "bookbags" or "book bags" by Trinis!