What are your payment methods?
1. Credit Cards
Got VISA? Got Mastercard? Great, we accept both!
And don’t worry, we implement a variety of security measures when you place an order and submit your information, including the following:
- All the sensitive/credit card information you supply us with is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL what now?! Yea we know it sounds like gibberish but basically it’s a technology that secures communication over a network. You could read up more about it here…if you so desire.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider called First Atlantic Commerce and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Paywise is a payment service provider in Trinidad and Tobago that allows you to place an order on the The Up Shop and then make your payment at any NLCB Bill Payment outlet. During checkout just choose the option “Paywise” and then go through the following procedure:
- Visit any NLCB VIA Bill Payment agent
- Tell agent you are making a Paywise payment
- Give agent the order number
- Give agent the payment
- Collect your receipt
Please note that you will have 5 working days after placing your order to make your payment at any NLCB Bill Payment agent. After the 5 working days period we would no longer be able to keep your items on hold for you and cannot guarantee that the items would still be in stock thereafter. So in other words…doh stick! 😉
Your order will be delivered within 5 working days after we receive payment.
What currency is your site in?
TTD through and through!
What is included in your prices?
All our prices are VAT inclusive and include delivery if you spend TT $200 and over. But wanna hear the best part? You can get many of the items individually personalised with your name or customised with your very own image or logo at no additional cost! Check out all of our customisable products here.